Re: First time contribution suggestion: Auto increment pin number (symbol creation)

This sounds like it could be useful feature.  Take a look at the pin
edit dialog code as well.  We are currently in feature freeze for the
upcoming stable release so all new features will be merged during the
next development cycle.

Before you submit any patches, please read the coding policy.  You can
also use launchpad to create merge requests but that requires using
bazaar instead of git.  FYI, the github repo is only a mirror.  Do not
send pull requests again it.  The bazaar repo on launchpad is the
official one.

Thank you for your interest in contributing to KiCad.

Cheers,

Wayne