Version 4 stable branch rc1 released.

Without further ado, you've asked for it and here it is:

https://launchpad.net/kicad/4.0

I'm not 100% sure I'm happy with the way the branch on Launchpad turned
out.  Some of this is no doubt due to my ignorance of Launchpad.   If
there are any issues, please let me know so I can get them resolved.

The stable branch is a snapshot of r6188.  I uploaded a tar file as
well.  A note to everyone maintaining auto builders, please add
"-DKICAD_REPO_NAME=stable -DKICAD_BUILD_VERSION=4.0.0-rc1" to your build
configuration to generate the correct build version string.  I may take
another look at this before the stable release to see if using CMake to
generate stable release versions strings makes more sense.  Hopefully we
can get most of the installers build within the next few days so we can
get it in the hands of more users for testing.

Development will continue in the product branch and I will periodically
merger groups of changes into the version 4 stable branch and bump the
rc number when it makes sense.  At this point, only bug fixes for
existing features and polishing will be accepted into the product branch
until the stable version is released.  If your sure, please ask me
before you commit any changes.

Thank you to everyone who has made this possible.  It's been a lot of
work but it's also been a hell of a lot fun.  I think I hear a couple of
adult beverages in my refrigerator calling my name.

Cheers,