Block select settings

Hi,

Possibly working on a feature, just wanted to bounce my ideas off you guys.

The basic idea is as follows:

As you block select footprints/symbols, the settings dialog shows the
settings that are common to all of the selected footprints/symbols.

E.G. if I selected 2 through hole resistors, and a through hole capacitor,
I would be able to set the pad radius for all the selected components, as
they all share the same attribute (through hole pad), as opposed to
changing one by one. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen this
in KiCAD yet.

Cheers,

Tom

Follow ups