Re: Supported platforms / compiler / standard library versions

Hi,

On 19.09.2015 23:05, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

> No such document but basically gcc on linux and windows and clang on
> osx.  The official policy on MS VS is that we will not support it.

VS 2015 is broken to the extent that it fails to compile some of the
template code in VECTOR2<> and BOX<>, giving an Internal Compiler Error.

That code is perfectly valid, if nonsensical (BOX<>::SetMaximum() has
inconsistent behaviour for int vs double), so I plan to both shame MS
into fixing their compiler, and also change the BOX<> code to be more
consistent -- but I think that might be better after the release,
because I have no idea how much code depends on the broken behaviour.

   Simon