Mac build status

Hi folks!

I'm about 6 hours into trying to get OS X to build the docs for KiCad, with
the newer asciidoc stuff.  After installing MacTex, which takes up 5G, I
had to screw around to get dblatex working, and now I need to get po4a
installed.  I'm not 100% sure it's even supported on Mac OSX.  Is it
supported on Windows?

I was hoping to get the Mac builds back up--they haven't been since last
week Friday or so.  However, I can't look into the issue further until
Tuesday, after Maker Faire.

I'm going to have to rework the OS X builds so they grab the help from a
Linux builder.  Not a huge task, but more than I can fit in before I have
to leave.

Sorry, I don't want to hold up the stable release, but it is what it is...

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L

Follow ups