Re: Mac build status

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 08:50:54PM -0500, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I'm about 6 hours into trying to get OS X to build the docs for KiCad, with
> the newer asciidoc stuff.  After installing MacTex, which takes up 5G, I
> had to screw around to get dblatex working, and now I need to get po4a
> installed.  I'm not 100% sure it's even supported on Mac OSX.  Is it
> supported on Windows?

po4a is just perl ... googling "po4a on mac" first result:

https://github.com/BuggleInc/PLM/wiki/Po4a-installation-guide-on-OSX

but maybe there are other ways to install it (I haven't a Mac) with ports
or such...

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/distfiles.macports.org/po4a/

I haven't tried with Windows but cygwin has already a package for it...

https://cygwin.com/cygwin/packages/x86/po4a/

Hope this helps.

--

Marco Ciampa