Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

Hi

What is the plan for the python footprint wizrards [1]?

I was trying to figure out how they were supposed to be installed, as
it looks now, it seems that they are not installed by cmake [3]. I see
that the eeschema bom pluings (the xsl files [2]) are intalled with
cmake, but that [1] is not, although it seems like they sould be
installed if we look at [3], but only if APPLE. And it seemt hat if
not __MINGW32__ or __WXMAC__ then we use the completely hardcoded path
on linux to /usr/local/kicad/bin/scripting/plugins ! [4].

Although I can put them in ~/.kicad_plugins and they will work too.
But I am not exactly sure where this is defined.

So what is the desired way to fix this issue? As is now it makes it
difficult to package the footprint wizards, because it is not
instlaled with cmake nor is there a dynamic path defined on linux.

Regards
Nick Østergaard

[1] https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/tree/master/pcbnew/scripting/plugins
[2] https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/tree/master/eeschema/plugins