Re: KiCad-Winbuilder killed off on Launchpad

@Brian, thank you for all of your hard work getting kicad-winbuilder to
work.  I know it was a monumental task just getting Python to build
using the old mingw32 platform.

@Nick, thank you for taking up the charge for creating nightly build
windows installers.  While msys2/mingw makes building kicad much easier
than the legacy msys1/mingw32 system, creating an installer on top of
that was no small task.

Thanks again to both of you for all of your hard work.

Cheers,

Wayne