Re: Silly middle click question on OS X

Le 17/10/2015 15:13, Simon Wells a écrit :
> I have been looking into this issue and have a branch that i have been
> working on intermittently, where i was thinking about having it so that if
> you left click on the colour button/indicator then it would provide the
> colour dialog, although something that i am curious about is why the
> colours that are available are defined to a set number as opposed to just
> providing a colour picker,

Because the legacy canvas uses the OR mode to draw the board (the
transparency does not exist) at least on Windows and Linux.
Only a few colors values give a good or acceptable result when ORing 2
and more color binary values...
Roughly only the existing ones.

Note also, AFAIK wxWidgets built against GTK3 does not have this kind of
draw mode (OR, and XOR to draw moving objects) and the legacy canvas
does not work on wxWidgets built against GTK3.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS