Boost 1.59 and MinGW build errors.

Boost 1.59 was just release for MSYS2/MinGW.  KiCad will fail to build
the github plugin.  It appears there were some changes in Boost 1.59
that break avhttp.  I confirmed this by building their samples which
also fail with the same error.  I have filed a bug report with the
avhttp project but I don't know how much help we are going to get.
There hasn't been much activity in the avhttp project recently.  I'm not
sure what the status is for linux and osx builds but I'm guessing that
since it's a winapi issue that they will not be affected.  If you are
using msys2/mingw, do not upgrade to boost 1.59.  If like me you already
have, you should downgrade to 1.57 and use pacman pin boost to prevent
it from upgrading until this issue is resolved.  Package builders will
need to be fixed accordingly.  If anyone has time to look at this, any
help would be appreciated.

FYI, boost 1.59 finally has include gas files for compiling the context
library on windows using the gnu assembler so the large patches we
provide at some point will not be required.

Cheers,