Re: Mac OS X graphics performance regression investigation

This is interesting.  I have a board, that is two layers, not a huge number
of components, that renders much, much slower than the coldfire board, but
it appears the coldfire board is is definitely more complicated.

I cannot share the board easily right now as it is contracted work for a
customer.

I will see if I can profile this better myself.  I will also see if the
people who have reported this to me have boards they can share.

Adam Wolf