Drawing arcs broken in pcbnew and footprint editor?

Hi,

I already mentioned it in the OS X graphics performance thread…
Is drawing arcs working as expected on Windows/Linux for pcbnew and footprint editor?

For OS X it doesn’t seem right for me…
In eeschema I draw by clicking start->end->3rd point (if I remember correctly), in OpenGL canvas it is center->start->end.
In default canvas it seems that I can click only 2 times (center and some other point) and I only get 90° arcs.
Similar for footprint editor, but here I additionally get drawing artefacts in form of two concentric arc fragments I don’t get in pcbnew.

Regards,
Bernhard

Follow ups