FOSDEM EDA Devroom confirmed

Friends,

Please reserve Saturday 30 January 2016 in your agendas, and try to
join us in Brussels for the FOSDEM 2016 EDA devroom. Last year's
devroom was a great opportunity to meet other KiCad people and also to
discuss with developers of other projects like GEDA, QUCS, GHDL, etc.
I will write more details as they become available. This is just an
early warning.

I try not to write often to the developers list because I am not a
developer and I like the high SNR of this list. But having already
started this message, I will take the opportunity to:

- Thank all of the developers for their amazing work.
- Inform you that our (Tom, Orson, myself) KiCad workshop in Melbourne
was very well received. Many of the developers who attended routinely
use proprietary tools to design PCBs and were gobsmacked at what KiCad
can do these days.
- Thank Cirilo for a memorable dinner and a crash course on
Australia's most venomous animals.

Cheers,

Javier

Follow ups