OS X code signing issue

Hi folks!

Making progress on the OS X code-signing thing.  The Apple codesign utility
doesn't like something about how we embed wxpython:

$ codesign --verify --verbose=4 --deep --sign "Developer ID Application:
Wayne and Layne, LLC" kicad.app
kicad.app: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable
In subcomponent:
/Users/wolf/projects/kicad-mac-packaging/bin/kicad.app/Contents/Frameworks/python/site-packages/wx-3.0-osx_cocoa

I will continue looking into this, but if someone is or knows anything
about this, let me know.

Gut feeling is that anything in Frameworks needs an Info.plist.  I will
probably try to make a wxpython hello world app bundle with py2app and
seeing how it does it there.  If someone else wants to help out with that
it's greatly appreciated--but if not, I'll definitely keep working on it.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne, LLC

Follow ups