Re: OS X code signing issue

Hi Adam,

yes… I think I used the Frameworks folder just because it was like that also before.
But, I think this is not what OS X expects as a real framework.

MacPorts creates something like that for python:
<<<
macbook:KiCad bstegmaier$ ls -l /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x  3 bstegmaier  staff  102 Oct 10 14:24 Python.framework
macbook:KiCad bstegmaier$ ls -l /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x  3 bstegmaier  staff  102 Oct 10 14:24 Versions
macbook:KiCad bstegmaier$ ls -l /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x  9 bstegmaier  staff  306 Oct 10 14:24 2.7
macbook:KiCad bstegmaier$ ls -l /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/
total 3960
lrwxr-xr-x   1 root        staff       17 Oct 10 14:24 Headers -> include/python2.7
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root        staff  2020824 Oct 10 14:23 Python
drwxr-xr-x   4 bstegmaier  staff      136 Oct 10 14:24 Resources
drwxr-xr-x  37 bstegmaier  staff     1258 Oct 10 20:07 bin
drwxr-xr-x   4 bstegmaier  staff      136 Oct 10 19:34 include
drwxr-xr-x   5 bstegmaier  staff      170 Oct 10 14:24 lib
drwxr-xr-x   4 bstegmaier  staff      136 Oct 10 19:32 share

I don’t have any idea at the moment how it should look like or what is needed to conform to being a framework.

Maybe you can try if just rearranging folders makes codesign happy.
If yes, it should be no problem to change it, I can look into it (if you tell me how to change).

Regards,
Bernhard