Re: 3D-Viewer Raytraced render

Hi Mário,

This is some good news. I know this might be a bit late, but I wonder;
have you considered to use some other ray tracing engine instead of
writing it yourself? I was thinking about the Cycles rendering engine
used in Blender. It is Apache 2.0 licensed. They have some tine info
it as a standalone at [1] and the source repo is a [2].

I will try it out when I get the chance.

Regards
Nick

[1] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.6/Source/Render/Cycles/Standalone
[2] https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/C/