Re: question re: KiFace and Prj()

Prj() is always available for any kiway application.  See
http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/kicad-doxygen/ws/Documentation/doxygen/html/classKIWAY.html

I would rather not make any code directly dependent on Prj() other than
the main editing windows.  Please consider passing any necessary
information stored in Prj() to you objects.  I'm not sure what you need
to store in the Prj() object that is required to load 3D objects.