Re: RC2

Hi, I was one of the persons able to recreate it earlier. I am on
archlinux x86_64, but I can't reproduce it on  6302 release/debug nor
6277 release now. I think I did reproduce the issue on 6277 release when I
previously tested it.  So I don't know it is needs some other
prerequisite for it to happen. I could reproduced 3 of 3 thimes on
each a debug and release build last time. hmm

@Andrew, I think your forgot to mention that it was only on the GAL
canvas, right?