RC2 has been released.

I just finished up getting all of the relevant code for RC2 uploaded to
launchpad so let's fire up those autobuilders and get some rc2 packages
out there for testing.  I'm hoping this will be the last rc before the
stable release.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  We need start thinking
about branching or tagging the library, documentation, and translation
repos so that packagers can build consistent packages for their
respective platforms.  Thanks to everyone who made this possible.  I'm
going to step away from my computer for a while and enjoy the adult
beverage of my choice.

Cheers,