Re: About collaboration, simulation, documentation, organisation, usability and documentation

Hi,

Am 05.11.2015 um 03:45 schrieb Mark Roszko:

>> I have repeatedly asked that devs do incremental changes so I can
>> easily review them.

> It's hard to do refactoring when your one commit has to throw out the
> kitchen sink.

However, it is often possible to submit multiple commits of the form

1. General cleanup
2. Add new internal API
3. Add compatibility layer emulating old API on top of new
4. Move component A to new API
5. Move component B to new API
6. Move component C to new API
7. Remove compatibility layer
8. More cleanup (e.g. remove functions only used by old API code)

   Simon