Re: Spanish translation updates

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 07:18:20AM +0100, Iñigo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The last two pull requests for the Spanish translation are pending.
> Previous pulls have been very fast.
> Is there any problem?

Yes there is a conflict. I was waiting for someone to fix it. You see the
github platform is very handy since it clearly signals that the branch
could not be merged without conflicts. I can see to this but I left it as
an exercise... ;-)

> OTOH, (this is somewhat embarrasing):

Why?

> @Wayne, actual Spanish translator it's me, not timofonic.

You probably have to coordinate with him though since an added eye is
usually very handy... but this is just my advice...

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow       #364 |