packages3d fix for OS X

Hi folks,

I'm trying to wrap up all the OS X packaging related bugs ASAP before 4.0.0
drops shortly.  I got a nasty one where we weren't actually supporting
10.8, but as of this morning I fixed that! (It wasn't a KiCad code change.)

However!

For OS X, we put packages3d next to modules, rather than inside of it.  I
think we had a pretty long discussion on this before, but basically OS X
users are trained to use installers where they drag and drop directories
into destination directories.  We have a Kicad Extras dmg where we put the
offline footprints and other "extras", and if we put the packages3d inside
of the stock modules/ directory, when they drag and drop the extras ones
into the directory, it'll clobber them, so we store them parallel.  I kinda
mangled the explanation there, so if someone wants clarification, I can
write one up.

A user reported that the default packages3d path doesn't match what we
package for OS X. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1496214)

I wrote a small patch to fix this, and it appears to work.  The changes are
gated for OS X, but I'd appreciate another eye on this.

Thoughts?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L