coding style: use of #include

The source code seems to have a rather inconsistent use of #include with
some files
using exclusively ( #include <> ) which of course requires the -I list, and
others also
use ( #include "" ) in a seemingly random manner. Since #include "" will
search the
current source directory before resorting to the -I list and then the
system directories,
it seems to me that this form should be preferred for all kicad headers and
would avoid
the use of -I to specify paths to headers which do not need to be exposed
to the rest
of the project.  I checked the coding policy but couldn't find any comments
on this;
should we have a coding policy on this?

- Cirilo

Follow ups