update on 3D refactor

Work is moving along slowly with the 3D cache and renderer but I've just
finished the
first iteration of work on the code which translates from the cache data
representation
to the data structures needed by the new renderer. I've got a screen shot
of the
output created by the '3d_plugin_tetra' example plugin rendered in the
preview screen
of the Footprint Properties 3D tab:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXdlBrWmZHV2tKLUE/view?usp=sharing

Previously I showed the VRML output of the tetra plugin as rendered by
view3dscene,
but now I have a genuine preview rendered in kicad.

There's some polishing up to do and then I'll move onto implementing the
IDF plugin
which will be the first plugin which actually does something useful. After
that the
X3D and VRML plugins can be developed.

There's still a lot of work to do to overhaul 3DViewer but the 3D model
selection and
caching system is starting to look good.

- Cirilo

Follow ups