CMake clean up.

One of the things on my short list is to remove all of the cmake
dependency library code from the kicad build configuration.  I going to
start on that over the next few weeks so if you are using any of the
dependency build code, please make arrangements to build and install the
dependencies from source.  I don't think this will effect too many folks
but for those that the changes will effect, you've been warned.  I will
start by pulling out OSX_DEPS_BUILDER first and then start removing the
download_foo stuff.  I will move the download_foo code into a stand
alone repo so it can still be used to build and install dependencies for
those who need it but I will not be maintaining it in any way.  If
someone feels the need to maintain it, let me know and I will give you
commit access to the repo.

Cheers,