Re: access IDF export function through python

We export functions from BOARD, modules, etc…, IMO, if we want to export that,
“ExportToIDF3” may be a BOARD method (I haven’t looked at it yet), once that happens, ExportToIDF3 is available for python consumption.

my_board.ExportToIDF3(“idf_file”)

Best,
Miguel Ángel Ajo