Re: Occasional hang in Cvpcb when retrieving footprint libraries from github

The other option is compile footprint_info.cpp with

#define USE_WORKER_THREADS      0

This will download the libraries serially instead of in parallel with
multiple threads.  I've never had any issues with this so I'm not sure
why all of a sudden we are having issues with this.