Re: [rfc patch] replace avhttp with libcurl

Le 03/12/2015 21:36, Mark Roszko a écrit :
> Is it the same exact request failed message after "Curl request
> failed"? i.e. CA Cert permissions?

Yes.
I rebuilt Kicad with your last patch, with no warning, but  I still have
the CA Cert issue.

> Can you try to pacman the curl packages to reinstall them just in case?

I rebuilt Kicad with an updated msys2 install, and still have the CA
Cert issue.

To avoid this issue, I added the option:
    curl_easy_setopt( m_CURL, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0L );
in KICAD_CURL_EASY ctor to avoid Cert issue, and Kicad works OK.

I am not sure verifying a certificate is mandatory just to download some
ASCII files from our server.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS