Re: GLM

Is the GLM library a new dependency for the 3D viewer?  If so, why are
you not using the current released version?  I do not want to be on a
continuous cycle of using unreleased libraries.  In the past this has
caused us a lot of grief.  This also creates maintenance headaches and
issues for package developers.  Please consider this carefully.  I will
reject any change that requires KiCad to build any dependencies.  If we
cannot use FindSomeLibrary.cmake, then it's a no go as far as I'm
concerned.  I'm not terribly thrilled with the libraries as source we
include to get KiCad to build but that is tolerable.  I'm not going to
take the draconian route and say I will never accept it but we need to
think any new dependency carefully.