From: Cirilo Bernardo [cirilo.bernardo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 December 2015 20:51
To: Mário Luzeiro
Cc: Wayne Stambaugh; kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] GLM

GLM seems to have changed the names/locations of some header files somewhere
between v0.94 and 0.97. For example 0.94 has core/type_mat4x4.hpp  while 0.97
has mat4x4.hpp + detail/type_mat4x4.hpp. The 'mat4x4.hpp' seems to be a new
file as well. I would prefer to code for the newer release; if we code using the older
headers we're only adding unnecessary work in the future if we happen to use the
part of the API which changed.

I thought the GLM code may have been included because of problems on some
platforms; on Linux the headers are available for installation via the package
managers and it would be easy to implement FindGLM.cmake if one doesn't
already exist.

- Cirilo