Re: PATCH: use system glm library

The FindGLM script has been tested on OSX with Homebrew as well and is
reported
to work.  Unless there are bugs introduced by the newer GLM versions I
think we
can safely apply the patch and everything should build OK once glm is
installed.
Although I set the glm version requirement to minimum 0.9.5.4 in reality we
know
that kicad works with 0.9.4.7 but the 3D code in the pipeline requires
0.9.5.4 and
later.

- Cirilo