Re: PATCH: use system glm library

The GLM stuff has been installed on the OS X build server.  Let me know
when the first builds come through that should use it, and I will then have
someone on 10.7 test it.  (That is the tricky part about dependencies on
the OS X build server, making sure they're compiled so crusty old systems
can use it.)

Adam Wolf
W&L