3d refactor update

One useful 3D plugin is almost finished - the IDF plugin. For people
who use IDF this plugin allows the user to preview the model in the
3D model data dialogs. Here is an example of an actual IDF
component outline in the preview panel:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXNWxwa0pWUGd6Mms/view?usp=sharing

The normals are still abnormal since I need to write code to calculate the
normals
and there's still a lot of cleaning up to do plus work to do on versioning
libraries
and the plugins and their API, but this is progress. Once the IDF plugin is
ready
I'll tidy up the code in preparation for an initial merge. This could still
take quite a
few weeks to finish since there's a lot of detail to address regarding
library names
and versioning and how to enforce plugin API versioning and I also want to
add a
tutorial for building 3D plugins out-of-tree. From there I go on to
converting the legacy
VRML and X3D parsers into 3D plugins and at that point we will have most of
the
preview functionality covered and the remaining improvements will depend on
the
eventual merge of the new 3DViewer.

- Cirilo