Re: FreeCAD StepUp tools Openfile dialog issue on OSX

Hi Jose,

good to know! :)

I think that FreeCAD would be a very useful companion for KiCad...
It is open source and works an the same platforms on which KiCad works

I'm also building a 3D mechanical library that is based on KiCad official '.pretty' modules, that will let users to benefit of 3D MCAD models in a easier way

please have a look at the kicad forum
https://forum.kicad.info/t/3d-new-library-for-mechanical-cad-exporting-and-enclosure-design/1763
I managed to do most of SMD parts just using my parametric script to build the 3D models, and I'm getting some help from people used to MCAD sw to build other models, connectors included...

keep in touch
Maurice :)