Re: FreeCAD StepUp tools Openfile dialog issue on OSX

Hi Jose,

here is the solution for OSX:

1) add
import PySide
  just before (line 48 of StepUp tools 1.3.2.8)
from PySide import QtGui, QtCore
2) and change
name=QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileName(self, "Open File...", last_file_path, "kicad module files (*.kicad_mod)")[0]
  (line 629,630 of StepUp tools 1.3.2.8)
  with
name, Filter = PySide.QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileName(None,
    "Open File...", last_file_path, "*.kicad_mod")

that should work on all platform with native dialog

If you could confirm me that is fine, I will update the tool on repository :)

thank you
Maurice