3D refactor

Hi folks,

 I've gone over the changes in the 3d_initial_merge branch and it looks like
it's ready for people to inspect the code and merge with the main branch.

 At the moment the legacy 3DViewer is left intact but the Footprint
Properties dialogs in pcbnew and the Footprint Editor have an improved
GUI which includes a special widget on the 3D File Browser to configure
the 3D search paths and of course the model preview in the Footprint
Properties dialog.

So far only an IDF Component Outline plugin has been implemented
(I'm not counting the plugins developed for demo/tutorials) but I'd like
the code to get into the main branch as soon as practical so people
can test it more and help find any remaining bugs. A merge would
also give the 2x 3D branches (Mario's and mine) a more solid foundation
in the main branch and help prevent a fork-like situation where it
becomes very difficult to stage a merge.  Even this relatively small
initial merge has taken a few weeks of my spare time to prepare and
I've already encountered some instances of code divergence which
have broken the build.

https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/3d_initial_merge

Added approx. 17k sloc

- Cirilo