Update on 3D refactor

Hi Folks,

 The VRML2 3D plugin is now operational, please test:

https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/3d_initial_merge

 I'm not sure if I should support the file URLs such as those employed by
the
VRML exporter since file URLs are a big can of worms. Thanks to the new 3D
intermediate data format it will eventually be possible to reimplement the
VRML
exporter so that there are no file URLs.

While the VRML2 parser requires some refinement, in some ways it is already
more advanced than the legacy parser. The use of DEF/USE within VRML files
is fully supported and the scale/translation/rotation elements of Transform
nodes
are handled correctly.

Note that many of the stock VRML models look awful; this is due to the use
of
bad lighting models, for example the use of 'emissiveColor' values other
than (0, 0, 0)
within the VRML models. I make no attempt in the code to fix bad lighting
specified
by models. With regards to normals, all normals are computed on a
per-vertex per-face
basis for all IndexedFaceSet nodes; this eliminates the awful shading which
we see
on many models.

- Cirilo

Follow ups