Re: OS X drawing performance

Hi again,

for everyone willing to test, here is another build:
  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxxu6Mh3pHubWGhKMHVPRER4MkU

It applies the same kind of optimisation to some places where more than one line/segment is drawn (i.e., when drawing polygons or text - which is quite much).

Again, feedback would be very welcome to be able to judge whether the changes are good for everyone.

Regards,
Bernhard