Re: KiCad Coroutines

Hi Jean-Pierre,

this is a good argument, if Boost does not have to be compiled anymore. I'll see what I can do and give feedback, at least an alternative was then tried.

@Mark:
Pthreads are standardised, because they're part of the POSIX family of standards (https://standards.ieee.org/findstds/standard/1003.1-2008.html) They're not of course part of the C++ standard library. I'll compare them to C++11 threads, but I'd say the implementation would be very similar (that's a later topic, KiCad is not yet ready for C++11). First I have to check, if the concept works.

Thanks,
Torsten