Re: KiCad Coroutines

Just as most practicing programmers my experience with Co-Routines is small
(very small).
I have done some embedded work in which these cooperative concepts happened.

I would recommend against code that is hard to understand ; and this
co-routine stuff
where pseudo-threads and your own scheduling need to be managed with stacks
and long-jumps makes my head hurt.

Another issue is : it does not scale,
by using co-routines this way you gain perceived concurrency but no real
increased power.
The cpu cores will not be used effectively, just one will be time-slicing
itself between co-routines inside a single thread.
So when having 8 core cpu, just one will be busy.
If you go for pthread concurrency all cores could be used.

I would say forget about it...
Just my $0.02

Edwin van den Oetelaar