PCB calculator formula errors

Hi,

The graphical formulas in the PCB Calculator window do not match up with
the formulas it actually uses. The formulas it uses seem to give correct
results, but when using the formulas it displays, one gets results that
don't match up.

For example, solving for a Pi attenuator, attenuation = 30dB, Zin = 50,
Zout = 75, the following results are given:

R1 = 52.6144
R2 = 967.278
R3 = 81.128

But using the formulas it displays, one gets the following results:

R1 = 65.32
R2 = 166.7
R3 = 121.9

Jonas Stein has done up new formulas based on the code, here:
https://github.com/jonasstein/kicad_latex_formula

I don't have time right now to look at how the images are embedded and
swap them out. Anyone else want to check them over for me and make sure
everything's all right, then put them in?

--
Chris