T-shapes, castellated pads, cut-outs, slots.. and 3d-viewer

Hello all,

Related with the 3d-viewer refactoring,
how is kicad handling this (subject) cases and how it should be represented?

The question is, what is supported and should be correct represented and what is not supported and should be... correct represented.

So, For example, if we do a t-shap castellated with segment pads, should the slot be subtracted or should 3d-viewer draw the two pads to user will know that there is something wrong there and will not be mistaked?

http://www.hitech.com.mk/Resources/Images//PCB/Tech/t-14.JPG
http://i.stack.imgur.com/qyvAX.jpg

Another case:

If a user make a plated hole but it is cut half by a cut-outline (a hole) how should it be represented?
Should I draw the plated hole, or should I subtract the cut-outline to it?
https://kicad-info.s3.amazonaws.com/286e33b6746414c43e274332cae0bb34de1693c4afb.jpg

IMO, if it is allowed and the way to manufacture it, then I should make the "Boolean operations".
If that is not allowed and not possible to manufacture. then I should not "make any operations" and show it as-is.

So user will see in 3d-viewer that it does not look good:
http://i.stack.imgur.com/OwZaI.png

Also, what are the things you have in mind in future to support this cases (i.e.: is there anything I can do so it will work in future?)

Thanks all!
Mario Luzeiro

Follow ups