Re: Grid in GAL canvas

Depending on how drawing is implemented on other platforms this could cause a major performance impact.
The slowness on OS X was due to the fact that the dots are not just pixels, but really rendered and antialiased content (what obviously has much more impact on a HiDPI Retina display).

Before my change the naive drawing (each line/circle in a single “call”) was really bad.
Just a warning, but maybe this is not such a big deal on Linux/Windows...

Regards,
Bernhard