Re: 3D refactor: newer filename resolver

Honestly, I really don't like :NICKNAME: or ::NICKNAME::. :NICKNAME: is
hard to read, and ::NICKNAME:: just looks kinda silly.

Two suggestions:

1. Either use just "NICKNAME:", to match the "library:footprint" that
   we're already using - I don't like this really, but it's consistent,
   or

2. Use separate data points, perhaps with two columns in the viewer.

?