3D refactor: newer filename resolver

Hi folks,

 I'd just like some feedback on the latest incarnation of the 3D filename
resolver,
a screenshot is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXdjUxem93b0stTHc/view?usp=sharing

Note the nicknames for paths represented by :NICKNAME:

I don't know if that looks neat enough or if I should make that ::NICKNAME::

The first item in the list is within the current project directory so no
nickname has
been appended.

In keeping with legacy behavior it is possible to select a model which is
not
within an existing search path and such a model will use a full path name.
The only neat solution I can think of here is to add a special function to
3DViewer which checks all model names and brings up warnings and lists
problematic paths found (non-existent file, non-existent base path, relative
path outside current project dir, absolute path). Any comments on such a
tool? Within the Footprint Properties editors I can also add a button to
re-evaluate the paths for the footprint being viewed (convert current path
one which uses nicknames - but only if the file is actually found).

If this mechanism of filename resolution is acceptable I will start writing
the
GUI to edit the 3D path configuration list.

- Cirilo

Follow ups