Language List

Currently the Language List throughout kicad advises it is used for testing only

common/pgm_base.cpp:72  *   The selection of languages is mainly for
maintainer's convenience
the tooltip for the languages option in preferences is also "only used
for testing!"

If this is the case do we really need the flags, Apart from being
rather over the top for a testing feature flags while they can look
pretty (yet seem to be disabled on most platforms) aren't very
accurate as to the language, and should it be moved into #ifdef DEBUG

I am currently making it so that it will only add the languages that
are found in the paths as being able to select a language that isn't
installed is not very useful. And the languages menu will not even be
available if no i18n files are located

If we decide to keep the flags would it not make more sense to move
these to the i18n repo so that adding a language would not require
effort from both programmers and translators, how my code will work is
that it will automatically update the list with any languages that are
detected

thanks

Simon

Follow ups