Re: 3D refactor update

Hi,

I didn’t try(check it, so maybe just dumb questions:
What is the difference between the cached and original files?
I guess most of the time the config folder will be on the same storage as the original files (== home folder), so what’s the point of copying them to a cache folder?
It would probably make sense to be able to configure the cache folder (or use sth like $XDG_CACHE_HOME), so it could be directed to e.g. a tmpfs in RAM.

Regards,
Bernhard