Update on 3D refactor

Hi folks,

 I've made a number of changes to address most of the comments on
the 3D refactor branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~cirilo-bernardo/kicad/3d_initial_merge

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to try the code and post
comments.

I think the only outstanding comment is the one regarding the CMakeLists.txt
settings for the installation of the plugins and shared library on OSX.  I
am
still looking into that and not convinced that the proposed solution is a
workable one.

There are also some unfortunate issues with the 3D selector dialog under
MSWin; I am investigating these but it appears to me that they are due to
cross-platform differences in wxFileDialog. As a whole the new code works
well but the 3D file selector dialog is not as user-friendly as on Linux
because the browsing lacks a feature in which the user can change to a
different model directory via a drop-down menu. I will continue work on this
issue and hope that the branch can be merged despite the missing feature.
I expect that for a working solution I will need to push some changes to the
wxWidgets code base, so we can expect the MSWin version to lack this
feature for quite a few months. However, this is a minor nuisance and the
file selection is at least as easy as it was for the legacy code.

More testing and comments will be appreciated.

Regards,
Cirilo

Follow ups