Re: OS X: pinch-to-zoom support for wxWidgets 3.1

It is just the other way round!?

wxWidgets 3.1 and above defines wxEVT_MAGNIFY for *all* patforms.
wxWidgets <3.1 doesn’t have this functionality *at all*.
The wxCHECK_VERSION is IMHO the official way to check for wxWidgets >= 3.1, so this pieces of code will always compile when using wxWidgets >= 3.1.

According to documentation for wxWidgets 3.1 currently it is only sent for OS X (so, it shouldn’t affect other platforms).
However, the code should be safe also for other platforms that might use this event in future and thus additionally add support also for those then (when they implement it).

USE_OSX_MAGNIFY_EVENT is just a define from patch that is currently already submitted with which support for this event is back ported into wxWidgets-3.0. Currently, this patch is only used for OSX I guess (as its name suggests).
Check for this is only kept for backwards compatibility with current implementation/patches.

Of course, both the wxCHECK_VERSION and the USE_OSX_MAGNIFY_EVENT could be mangled into one single define, but I don’t see the point of this currently. If eventually minimum wx version will be 3.1, they will go away anyway.

Regards,
Bernhard