Release 5 road map

I committed the release 5 road map yesterday and the developers
documentation[1] on the KiCad website has be updated.  Please take a
look at it when you get a chance and let me know if you find anything I
missed that we discussed for the current development cycle or if you
find any errors.  It's pretty ambitious already so I don't know if we
should be adding too much to it.  If you find something in there that
interests you and you're willing to work on itplease let the dev team
know so we are not all working on the same thing.  As of right now, I've
assigned myself the schematic object refactor (in progress), I/O
manager, and new schematic and component library file formats tasks.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1]
http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/kicad-doxygen/ws/Documentation/doxygen/html/v5_road_map.html